Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

It is late

OK, Finally some captions...
This is the beautiful "Three Sisters" mountains in Sisters Oregon.
We had an awesome rest day there and it was a really cool slow paced western looking tourist town.

This is at the lake at the bottom of the awesome hot springs we went to.
There was a beautiful waterfall across the lake from me and about a 10 minute hike up to the springs where we all took a dip and soaked for a while.

Me at the bottom of Santiam Pass. This was the hardest climb yet and I was definitely on the Buckle borderline.

Mt. Washington on the horizon of the descent of Santiam Pass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he B, i can't believe some of the scenery!! you look like you are having the time of your life. I must say I'm a little jealous. So may the wind be at your back, the sun on you face, and the air in your tires. Keep truckin my good man, and you'll find me in the atlantic waiting for you with ice cold beer in hand. and if you see a bear kii=ll it and skin it, i could totally go for a bear rug.